Who can add or edit a Company Page?
You can add a new Company Page or edit the existing Company Page only if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You’re a current company employee and your position is on your profile.
- A Company Page Administrator with a company email address (e.g. email@example.com) added and confirmed on your LinkedIn account.
- You associate your profile with the right company. You must click on a name from our company name dropdown list when you edit or add a position on your profile.
- Your company’s email domain is unique to the company.
- Your profile must be more than 50% complete.
- You must have several connections.
Note: Common email domains like yahoo.com, gmail.com, and hotmail.com can’t be used when creating a company page because they’re not unique to an individual company. Consider creating a group if your company doesn’t have a unique email domain.
If your page already has an administrator, the Overview tab will show this message: “To edit company pages please contact an admin. See admin list”. Clicking the See admin list link will show your administrator.