That’s why, on April 14th, we’ll be removing the Products & Services tab from all Company Pages. In the meantime, you can edit your Products & Services content, but you won’t be able to add new items.
If you have recommendations you would like to keep, you can ask Customer Service to give you a hand.
Where you can share content about your products and services now
You have two alternatives for sharing products and services content that many companies are already using and benefitting from: your company’s updates and Showcase Pages.
Here are three reasons to use your company updates for your products and/or services content:
- Updates appear on your Company Page and in your followers’ feeds on every device – plus, when followers interact with your updates, your content is shared with their connections, helping your message spread further, faster.
- Company updates let you share compelling visual content, including videos that play directly in the feed, and direct members to customized landing pages rather than a one-size-fits-all destination.
- The real-time nature of updates makes them perfect for sharing news about your offerings, so your content feels relevant and timely.
Here are three reasons to use a Showcase Page for your product and/or service content:
- Showcase Pages were built for exactly this purpose – to let you highlight a particular brand or product line.
- They make it easy to build a dedicated community on LinkedIn and start an ongoing conversation about that product or brand.
- Showcase Page followers know to expect news about your product or service – in fact, they’re looking forward to it! And since Showcase Page updates work just like company updates, they offer all of the benefits detailed above.
Plus, members can easily find your Showcase Page through search and your Company Page.